Monday, September 15, 2014

Group E-mail 9/8/14

A ton of stuff has happened in the last couple of weeks, but I don't have much time, so this will be pretty short. 

I got transferred. I am now serving in Montgomery with Sis. Diaz who is from Honduras and has been out for 9 months. Montgomery is absolutely beautiful. I am head over heals in love with it. It is the country and Heavenly Father is so kind to let me serve in the country before I go home. 

To wrap up stuff in Bear Creek:
Leila got her patriarchal blessing and loved it. 
A less-active, Sis. Smith, who had been starting to have a stronger desire to come back to church and finally came a couple of weeks ago, decided she wants to go to the temple. We went over to her house on Thursday and she told us she was meeting with the Bishop that night to see what she needs to do to get to the temple. It was so out of the blue, but it was awesome! We were so excited for her. She has never been to the temple before and said that she feels like it is time. She has been doing so great and she is going to prepare to go the temple in November. 
I loved serving in Bear Creek! Everyone there was so awesome and I love them all! We had a lot of success and I feel like we did well in carrying out the Lord's will in the area. 

Things here in Montgomery are great. The ward is awesome! Everyone is really welcoming and hilarious and loves the missionaries. We have quite a few investigators to work with and one of them is supposed to get baptized in a couple of weeks. And we are trying to start working with some less-actives, since the ward has a ton of them. Things are going well.

I hope you all have a great week and I love all of you!!

Love,

Sister Sylvester

No comments:

Post a Comment