Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Group E-mail 4/29/14 (Her Birthday was 4/24)

Birthday and a baptism! It was a pretty great week!

My birthday was really great! Definitely a great start to my 20's. We ate a ton of food to celebrate. Sis. Colton filled the shower with balloons. And a member decorated our car with sticky notes and made me my favorite meal, chicken tetrazzini. It was so delicious! And the member loved it so much that she is making it for us again this weekend. I won' complain :) Please. Make all the chicken tetrazzini you want. Thank you so much to everybody who helped out with the video that was made for my birthday! You guys are all so great and I love all of you so much! It made me so happy to see all of your beautiful faces!

But the best part of this week was Megan's baptism! It was so great! Lots of people came and the Spirit was really strong. She received the gift of the Holy Ghost on Sunday and was confirmed and it was really great. Her son, Tim, said that she looked really peaceful during it, and Megan said that she felt really peaceful and that all of her stresses and worries melted away. She is so great! I've been meeting with Megan for almost 6 months now, and every time I talk to her, I get more impressed. It's ridiculous. For example, last week when we visited her a couple days before the baptism, we were going to talk about family history. She pretty much taught us the whole lesson. We've never talked about it at all before and she already knew everything. She's so great. And she's excited to do family history. She even went to the class on Sunday.

Anyway, I love all of you so much! You are amazing!! And I hope you have a great week!

Love,

Sister Sylvester

No comments:

Post a Comment